Opening and closing dates vary every year, depending on the weather. Call (209) 296-7048 for current information BEFORE you make the trip to ensure the Hill is open that day. The recorded message is updated daily.
There is no charge for parking or admission, however donations are gratefully accepted.
Feel free to pack a lunch and enjoy it in picnic area.
There is a snack shack with hot food, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
No pets allowed on the hill. (However, pets are allowed in the parking lot)
Booneville Redemption: A story of wrong decisions and redemption.
For 13-year-old Melinda (Emily Hoffman), life is difficult as she wonders what happened to her real father, who hasn't been seen in years. Her stepfather, Maddox, is a wealthy man and the number one employer in Anderson Valley in 1906, the year the story takes place. But he is a cruel man, unfaithful to Melinda's mother Alice, and mean spirited to Melinda as well as others he comes in contact with. When Melinda is sent to help care for her ailing grandmother, she learns more about her father. "Boonville Redemption" has a bad guy, a few good guys, some action, suspense, a faith-based theme, and a lot going for it. Starring Pat Boone, Edward Asner, Diane Ladd, Richard Tyson and Shari Rigby .
Director and some cast members will be in attendance.
Purchase Tickets: Through our website, at the door, or at Heart & Soul, 42 Main St. in the theatre building, open Sun-Tues 10-4; Wed-Sat 10-5 CASH AND CHECK ONLY AT HEART & SOUL – please call them only during business hours.
Come OUT to Amador... the county's first food and wine weekend for the LGBT community taking place March 24-26, 2017.
Come OUT to Amador is an LGBT weekend of curated food, wine and fun experiences in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Participants will experience intimate sessions with renowned wine makers, grape growers, acclaimed chefs, farmers and so much more, all with the backdrop of beautiful Amador County.
- Friday evening reception/light tapas style dinner with wine pairings
- Friday evening interactive entertainment experience, with wine, of course
- Either an all day excursion or two smaller intimate experiences focused around food, wine, the outdoors and history. All experiences include specially crafted catered lunches, afternoon snacks, and... wine!
- Beer vs Wine Dinner on Saturday night, catered by James Beard recognized Restaurant Taste
- Light brunch on Sunday
- Sunday afternoon activities on your own
- Transportation to/from all events and experiences from host hotels (park your car on Friday evening and don't touch it again until Sunday afternoon).
- All host hotels include breakfast on Saturday and Sunday for Come OUT guests.